“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another” (Proverbs 27:17, ESV).
At Saint James Anglican Church we invite you men to join us as we reclaim Biblical Manhood and have a fellowship of Christian Brothers who stand together in our walk and challenges in today’s society. The current cultural view of manhood is typically a performance-based identity centered on career, acquisition and recreation which increasingly leaves men lonely and isolated. The culture tells you your worth or success is only as provider. The Truth is God’s desire for men is that we share our lives in friendships, brotherhood, and families and men are the protectors and teachers of our families. The Men of Saint James have events and ministry efforts to support one another, our church families, and our wider community to include:
- Men’s Life Groups
- Quarterly Service Days and Projects
- Support of James Island Outreach
- Partnership with Boy Scout Troop 44
Join Us for the 2023 Men’s Hike
Current Mens Ministry Groups and Meetings:
- Tuesdays at noon – Bible Study at Bagel Nation on Folly Road. Contact Bill Read at email@example.com for more information.
- Thursdays 7:15 am– Men’s Life Group at Bagel Nation on Folly Road. Contact Bill Read at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Fridays 7:00 am-8:00 am – Men’s Breakfast – The Fellowship Hall at 1101 Camp Rd. Contact Fred Whittle at email@example.com or Osia Brummett at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.